Product Safety Disclaimer
Please note that Lithium Batteries like most batteries can cause fires. Please ensure that you follow the dotpoints below when installing and using LiFePO4 cells.
- Always use a BMS (Battery Management System) when connecting cells in series.
- Make sure the settings within the BMS are correct before using the battery bank.
- Always secure cells property if installed in a vehicle or moving object to ensure there is no moment or rubbing of cells against another object.
- Never secure or fasten cells with conductive or flammable material.
- Never secure or fasten cells to any conductive or flammable material.
- Ensure that all terminals, bus bars and wires are protected from any likelihood of being short circuited.
- Always make sure that you use appropriate cabling and terminals for voltage and currents that will be used.
- Never overcharge cells (higher than 3.65V per cell).
- It is recommended that you don't discharge cells lower than 20% State of Charge (SOC)
- Never use cells in environments where the temperature is below 0o (celcius)
- Always use a staged charger that is compatible with Lithium/LiFePO4 cells to charge cells.
- Never use a cell which has visible damaged.
- If cell is damaged upon arriving notify us immediately before using. Not doing so will void your warranty.
- It is recommended that you use an active balancer in conjunction with your BMS.
- It is recommended that you use a parallel module when connecting in parallel. Not doing so will void your warranty.
- It is best practice to top balance your cells to ensure all cells are at the same SOC prior to connecting them into series.
- Always use a trained/qualified when assembling and installing cells and equipment for the application you intend to use them for.